Easy Pose

सुखासन
Sukhāsana
Sukhasana
Auspicious (Easy) Pose
Sitting asana (Upavista Sthiti)
Buddha

Buddha

Kathmandu Sadhu

Kathmandu Sadhu

Sukhasana

Sukhasana

Yoga Kath!

Yoga Kath!

Maria

Maria

Clearwater Hills Homes for Sale Offer Breathtaking Views

Clearwater Hills Homes for Sale Offer Breathtaking Views

Sukhasana on chair

Sukhasana on chair

A dos metros

A dos metros

The Storyteller / Ha'i Mo'olelo, 2002

The Storyteller / Ha'i Mo'olelo, 2002

Sukhasana

Sukhasana

  • Had to finish my pizza so I took the pepperonis off 😂 #vegetarianlife

    sukhasana_ - Tue Jul 25 14:19:18 +0000 2017

    Had to finish my pizza so I took the pepperonis off 😂 #vegetarianlife

  • Self motivation is really all you need to accomplish anything

    sukhasana_ - Tue Jul 25 14:17:41 +0000 2017

    Self motivation is really all you need to accomplish anything

  • Highly pissed I lost my favorite shirt 🙄

    sukhasana_ - Tue Jul 25 05:57:06 +0000 2017

    Highly pissed I lost my favorite shirt 🙄

  • 37 days and 22 hours 💗

    sukhasana_ - Tue Jul 25 05:56:39 +0000 2017

    37 days and 22 hours 💗

  • Vegetarian journey 🤔

    sukhasana_ - Tue Jul 25 04:16:33 +0000 2017

    Vegetarian journey 🤔

  • It's hot asf 😭

    sukhasana_ - Mon Jul 24 21:15:44 +0000 2017

    It's hot asf 😭

  • Pose 31 for #ChakraVinyasaChallenge⠀⠀
Sukhasana⠀⠀😮
⠀⠀
Ground yourself into this moment, this… https://t.co/MBdh9qiHL2

    allyoucanyoga - Mon Jul 24 11:36:55 +0000 2017

    Pose 31 for #ChakraVinyasaChallenge⠀⠀ Sukhasana⠀⠀😮 ⠀⠀ Ground yourself into this moment, this… https://t.co/MBdh9qiHL2

    Global Yoga Community created by yoga teachers to inspire, empower, inform and connect all things yoga

  • Two years with the love of my life it's truly a blessing ✨💗

    sukhasana_ - Sat Jul 22 16:43:29 +0000 2017

    Two years with the love of my life it's truly a blessing ✨💗

  • If you had to choose between SUKHASANA and SHAVASANA what would you choose? 
Use the hashtag #TheYogaInstitute with… https://t.co/RTAT8fuy2S

    yogainstmumbai - Sat Jul 22 06:02:20 +0000 2017

    If you had to choose between SUKHASANA and SHAVASANA what would you choose? Use the hashtag #TheYogaInstitute with… https://t.co/RTAT8fuy2S

    The Yoga Institute, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, India was founded in 1918 by Shri Yogendraji and is the oldest organized centre of Yoga in the world.

  • car sukhasana :: because some days the only stillness is 10 min in the car waiting to get the… https://t.co/6Qy3dR9gTi

    FlyingYogini - Fri Jul 21 18:41:39 +0000 2017

    car sukhasana :: because some days the only stillness is 10 min in the car waiting to get the… https://t.co/6Qy3dR9gTi

    teacher :: writer :: wellness advocate

  • One day till two years ☺️💗😝

    sukhasana_ - Fri Jul 21 18:18:51 +0000 2017

    One day till two years ☺️💗😝

  • 6pm Thursdays with Shahram.#yogaeveryday https://t.co/Lfucnj2h6G #sukhasana #authenticyoga #authenticyou… https://t.co/wvWRcWtuMJ

    RaleighNCYoga - Thu Jul 20 16:17:14 +0000 2017

    6pm Thursdays with Shahram.#yogaeveryday https://t.co/Lfucnj2h6G #sukhasana #authenticyoga #authenticyou… https://t.co/wvWRcWtuMJ

  • Oh, Mr Trudeau! 🤣🙏 #canada  #trudeau #yoga #primeminister #canadianyogi #eh #trudeauhasaniceass #sukhasana… https://t.co/BbjBPTJ5cF

    thecartoonyogi - Thu Jul 20 15:49:03 +0000 2017

    Oh, Mr Trudeau! 🤣🙏 #canada #trudeau #yoga #primeminister #canadianyogi #eh #trudeauhasaniceass #sukhasana… https://t.co/BbjBPTJ5cF

  • Days are slow weeks are fast

    sukhasana_ - Thu Jul 20 14:42:18 +0000 2017

    Days are slow weeks are fast

  • RT @lynaexoxo: 90% of the time I'm in my own little world. The other 10% I'm looking for ways to get back into my own world.

    sukhasana_ - Wed Jul 19 04:49:00 +0000 2017

    RT @lynaexoxo: 90% of the time I'm in my own little world. The other 10% I'm looking for ways to get back into my own world.

  • RT @lynaexoxo: I used to call people about my crazy ideas. Until I realized that they couldn't comprehend what I was going for.

    sukhasana_ - Wed Jul 19 04:48:52 +0000 2017

    RT @lynaexoxo: I used to call people about my crazy ideas. Until I realized that they couldn't comprehend what I was going for.

  • RT @lynaexoxo: Sometimes God just blesses you with your own vision and everybody can't have in on it. Everybody's vibe won't match yours. &…

    sukhasana_ - Wed Jul 19 04:48:37 +0000 2017

    RT @lynaexoxo: Sometimes God just blesses you with your own vision and everybody can't have in on it. Everybody's vibe won't match yours. &…

Easy Pose - Sukhāsana (सुखासन)